Our solutions and systems go through a structured and quality-assured development process and guarantee the highest quality standards. For many years, Heusch/Boesefeldt has been certified according to the ISO 9001 standard and strictly complies with these quality objectives.
Decisive factors for quality-checked, secure processes are software and system tests, configuration and release management and the use of software development standards. Depending on requirements, classic waterfall models or iterative, incremental developments and agile methods are used in the development of our software.
Decisive factors for the quality of our solutions are
- ISTQB certified test management and software testing
- Automated software testing with defined quality gates including unit and integration tests, and automated code analysis
- Extensive testing and integration equipment for each customer system
- Tool-based configuration and release management with automated build process by using our own toolset (GIT, Nexus, SpiraTeam) or on the basis of customer specific requirements
- Application of software development standards, as there are
- Project management according to V-model und V-model XT
- Agile approach with SCRUM
- Interface development according to UI/UX design process